Friday, October 19, 2012

IT IS...ALIVE!

I'm going to just link this. I'm not posting the picture on PengoSports. If you have read our disturbing news accounts of the Real Life Mystery of the Urinal Deuce and the REVENGE of the Urinal Deuce you will still be shocked and awed by what you are about to witness. Ready? Okay.

Click here - Oh my God! What the Hell! Great! I will never be able to un-see that! Thanks as@hole! - click here

This is from Reddit, and to quote the chick that found it, "Reddit, I walked into the women's restroom and immediately thought "OMG what died in here?"...then I get to the stall...I have NEVER seen something like this in my life and honestly didn't even know something this big could have come out of someone. I am totally grossed out right now. WTF?" Read the entire thread here. Very funny. Disturbing, yet funny. This may have been the monster that Mrs. Crabtree from Walgreens was telling me about. The one she had to fish out with her hand.

Please read the entire thread on Reddit. It is well worth it. Trust us on this one.

Bigger than a jar of mayonnaise!

No comments: