Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stupid Clouds UPDATED

You're going down Cloud. Going down.
All I asked for is for sunshine between 645-715pm on Wednesday. I wanted to shoot lefty Dane Pomeranian in the bitchin' mix of light and shadow of Security Service Field as the sun goes down. The Clouds screwed me on Friday and those worthless bastards are screwing me again today. That's it! it's on Cloud! PengoSports is calling you out!
Whatcha Gonna Do When PengoSports Runs Wild on You!?
"Well, well. If it isn't the whole sky, filled with Clouds. Here we are at Security Service Field, and it’s the biggest evening of your existence. Why? Because everything you stand for is on the line. Mainly, the control of the skies and whether PengoSports scatters you to the four corners of the Earth. Oh yeah, you see you can muddy the heavens, ruin my shots. Tonight? All you have to do is go through PengoSports, but you see, PengoSports doesn’t forget. We remember all the times you made people grovel for clear skies. These were people far less fortunate than you, people who could use the sun, the stars, for good of humankind, and what did you do? You made fun of them. You humbled them and you humiliated them. Well, now it’s my turn. I’m going to make you beg, Cloud. You are going to get down on your Cloud hands and knees. This time, you’ll be the one that’s humbled. This time, you’ll be the one that’s humiliated, and this time, you will be the one that grovels for mercy."
Better tap out Cloud!
UPDATED - Game was rained out. It's a push. I get to shoot tomorrow in good light, but not the sun/shadow thing I wanted. Another day Cloud. Another day...


No comments: