Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Raining Cobras! Hallelujah!

Will the Broncos lose to the Lions? Even though they are not scheduled to play them? You betcha! First it was the Chiefs. Then the Raiders. Only Detroit could top those embarrassments. And if any team could lose the trifecta it would be the beloved Denver Broncos. The game would be like an anti-superbowl. People would have to pay not to watch it. Advertisers would pay not to have their products associated with it. It would be brilliant! Just think of how horrible a Broncos Lions game would be. Just think of how much money could be made unselling the contest! It would be be true Hell! We'd just need to have Todd Christensen broadcast it to make it unperfect! Game on!

Yesterday's game kept me on the edge of my seat (I kept getting up to leave of the room. It saved me from destroying my TV). Thank God for soccer and Canadian football or I would have gone mental. Jebus (Brett Farve)! Not only did the Broncos get thumped by a team that couldn't find its ass from a hole in the wall, but they did not seem to give a sh*t in the process. A new low in a season of new lows.


Have I given up on them? That's the problem. No, I still root for the worthless fu*kers. I can't stop! Every week I tell myself to do something else. Eat some paste. Torture the cats. Make the world a better place (HA! Or at least go on the sauce for the day and hope not to remember any of it). Is there a twelve step program for sh*tty sports teams that you can't make yourself stop supporting? Please say there is and email me the phone number.

So, anyways, I'll be in front of the TV next week watching the Jets and Jebus himself (Brett Farve) tearing Denver a new one and digging the new low pit even lower.

I hope the cobras get every last one of the Broncos while they're down there.


Bastards.

No comments: