Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Truth Behind Colorado's Curse

I received this disturbing comment yesterday:

"The truly beauty thing is that I was given free tickets to Friday's CC-North Dakota game..the one game all year that CC has lost. A pox on all my teams, direct from me, apparently! Kev"

Kev is one Kevin Waybright. Bass player, cowboy (howdy, howdy), general layabout and, it seems, Colorado's very own Bartman! A curse walks among us, a curse named Kevin Waybright!


Very few pictures exist of this foul abomination. He is like the Sasquatch. He lives in the woods, smells quite foul and seems to enjoy beef jerky and practical jokes. The above shot is of Mr. Waybright playing at the Navajo Hogan. Yes, the Navajo Hogan that went out of business soon after this picture was snapped! Coincidence? I'd say NOT! CURSED!!! I'D SAY!

The Hogan closes. CC loses. The Av's suck. The Rockies trade Holliday. The Broncos suck (well, they usually suck, but Kevin has been a fan for a long, long time). His curse is alive and destroying Colorado sports!

The curse primarily effects Colorado sports teams but has befouled other events,

LIKE THE HINDENBURG!!!

AND THIS FIRE!


Break out the pitchforks and torches and let's bring down this monster who haunts our sporting hopes and dreams!

There he is! Get him!

3 comments:

paatk said...

Yes, you are well dressed. Quite the dandy I'd say. Curse boy.

Kev said...

Now, Mr. Kelly, perhaps we meet on equal footing!

paatk said...

Equal footing? Ask any gentleman and he will tell you that I am NO dandy! A jackanape. A rapscallion. A raconteur. Guilty, but NOT guilty to being a dandy.

Good day, sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!!