Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sacks Full Of Suck

Some days just suck. And some days are just sacks full of suck. This was one of those days. I don't like puppets. I don't like clowns. And I really don't like these guys. And Security Service Field at Mile High on this day was filled to the brim with these freaks and oddities.

Hey look! 3 rats and a cigarette.
That's pleasant. Bet the kids had fun.
It's not that I'm afraid of this crap. I just don't like it. You know, the want to push you down a flight of stairs kind of don't like it.

"Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.
Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not,
then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies!"
Towards the end of the night they were plotting against me:

The tall camera guy.
Let's kill and eat him like we do our babies.
But I survived. I survived to shoot a wedding proposal later that night:

Congrats to Jon and Holly!
And got these shots of Stefan Romero of the Tacoma Rainiers miss a catch in left but leave this ultimate series of shadows:

Reach for it!
Ooh! Cool shadow!
The ball shadow isn't in your shadow glove.
And...here's the wall...
and there goes the ball.
From here on in, no more freaks...

...oh, except for this way overexposed pic of Jon and Holly, left,
Sox the Fox, middle, and a jack-booted thug, right.

No comments: