Saturday, June 29, 2013

You Hit My Baseball. Prepare To Die.

Fancy mustache and chin thing you've got there Mr. Pitcher.
Fancy indeed.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya Brandon Kloess. You killed hit my father baseball. Prepare to die.
Hey Brandon Kloess from the Tucson Padres,
is that it's natural color or do you dye it black?
And enough with that "angry fist" thing
you've got going on there, okay?
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya Brandon Kloess. You killed mock my father mustache. Prepare to die.
Now you're a "hep cat" with your be-boppin'
and finger-snappin', as Maynard G. Krebs once said,
"Hey, ain't that the cat who looks like Captain Bligh?"
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya Brandon Kloess. You killed called me a father beatnik. Prepare to die.
Try as you might, a mustache doesn't make you a great pitcher.
A great pitcher makes the mustache. Right Rollie?
Hello. My name is...yeah, yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before. Now join the Dollar Shave Club and leave the facial hair to the Hall Of Famers.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love it...as always!!!!