Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ice Cream Dan

Yo! Jersey Dan! The intern man. This season is dwindling down and we are still a little short on the ice cream in the press box. A little short as in NO ICE CREAM AT ALL! Come on (ice cream) man! Stand and deliver!


GET! US!. SOME! ICE CREAM! OR ELSE!
We'll make this easy for you Dan.
Either you get us some ice cream, or you wear this
little number until the end of the season. Capisce?
Now, to more pressing matters, I swear I saw two dudes that looked like Ernest Hemingway at the Sky Sox game on July 13th. Really. But when I went to take their pictures I could only find one of them, so here he is...
Ernest Hemingway on Ernest Hemingway Night
at Security Service Field at Mile High.

Hey Papa. Where's your other bad self?
Oh, and Lemur Man?
Kind of like earlier in the year when I saw a Lemur Man walking into the ballpark. He was an older dude with a cane, white hair and a beard who looked just like a lemur. Hell. He may have been an actual lemur. I don't know. But damn, he did have a lemur-thing going on from the waist up. Well, everyone laughed at me. Called me crazy. Didn't believe there was a Lemur Man because I couldn't find him again to take his picture. We'll see who's crazy when the Lemur Man goes on one of his rampages and proves me right. It's going to happen. It's only a matter of time.

Lemur Man thinks of nothing but murder all day long.
(though the Lemur Man I saw did not have a tail)

No comments: